Thursday 5 August 2010

Episode 12


I would like to quote from the CD EXTRACTION - To leave the periphery and be in the magnificent center. (CD, 57’ 25’’, FER 1039, 2002.) ”This basic sound material was recorded in my biological mother’s uterus with my not yet developed teeth used as a fundamental and simple recording device a few days before my birth. This sound material was kept recorded and hidden until recently inside one of my wisdom teeth, but has now been brought to light and exposure. Digitally mastered, reproduced and emitted into the room which we all mutually share and which we usually call reality, the world. Emitted with the main purpose to change that room. You do not necessarily have to listen to this CD, the sound material should be considered more as a tool, a tool with a special purpose, favourable but dangerous. For best results: load this CD in your CD player, confirm that sound is coming out through the speakers, and then just leave the room. When you come back everything will be totally changed.”

But also from the book GENEALOGY - §32 UNKNOWN VEHICLE - ”Relates to my unknown father who was said to be a driver for many years. I never met my father and I never saw him drive his truck, but I had a lot of fantasies around him and his car when I was a kid and I hated all those trucks I saw everywhere, he could have been in any of them and I was so afraid, afraid that he would run over me with his car, that he hated me and wanted to see me dead, he was a violent person. - This is however the basic stuff we always, as humans, have used to create what we call religion, what we call God (the mythology of the past and what we use to make the unknown understandable). God has always used an unknown vehicle to transport himself over the long timeless distances. This is so fundamental, so basic in our lives, but it has always been so misused by authority to control people.” - So, what I want to say is that it was totally inevitable for me to start working with sound, with music, with the hearable.

www.leifelggren.org
www.elgaland-vargaland.org
www.thesonsofgod.com

  Glossolalia-No Queen (Leif Elggren) by bruxisminimal

No comments:

Post a Comment